martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

Face to Face



Hello everybodys ! Now I will talk about a great man... read please
I like have a one on one with my spiritual leader: Gandhi. He was a person that I really admire; He was a leader and an example for the humanity around the world.
Gandhi was the first political and ideological leader of India during the period of independence. He won the independence India thought non-violence y civil disobedience.
I would talk with Gandhi because he was a national hero; he won the emancipation and moreover integrated the most popular classes, tried to eliminate the “castes” that discriminate the person in slaves, untouchable and barbaric.  
 His birthday, 2 October, is commemorated in India a national holiday, and worldwide as the International Day of Non-Violence.
Is I can a face to face with Gandhi first I would appreciate for the message of peace and love that he left in the world. After I would ask:
¿How do you resist the hunger strike?
¿Who do you inspired?
¿How we can prevent a world war?
I think that needed more leaders with Gandhi in the world and less dictators.

1 comentario:

  1. wooow I love Gandhi!
    he is one of the people I admire :)
    good choice!

    regards

    ResponderEliminar