martes, 5 de abril de 2011

A Good Concert


The best concert in my life was the "tour in rainbows" of the band Radiohead in 2009. I saved a lot of money all the year to go. The concert was realized on March 26 in the National Stadium. The show was attended for 26.000 fans. I went with my twin Natalia and I met with my sociology teacher Larenas!!! 
Radiohead went to Chile to promote their last disc "In Rainbows" with songs like: Faust Arp, House of Cads and
The band consist of Thom Yorke, Jonny and Collins Grenwood, Ed O´Briden and Philip Selway.
I am fan since 2005 when for first time heard a song (Creep) in the radio and I loved it.
I enjoyed very much the concert because was a wonderfull show with ligths and effects fantastics.

I decided to go to the event because I like very much their music and their song. But the most important is that I love Thom Yorke!!!!.

I am exainting because Radiohead come for the next Lollapaloza. 

This is my favorite song "No surprises"


"A heart that's full up like a landfill a job that slowly kills you bruises that won't heal
You were so tired happy bring down the government they don't they don't speak for her
I'll take the quiet life a handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises no alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
Silent silent

This is my final fit my final bellyache with
No alarms and no surprises no alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises, please

Such a pretty house, such a pretty garden
No alarms and no surprises, no alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises, please"

2 comentarios:

  1. this band have a great songs... i like this songs but not is my favorita band!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Radiohead... It's very good a song Idioteque

    ResponderEliminar