lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

The Social Network



My favorite social network is Facebook.
Facebook is a platform connected to all the world that can make contact, friends or business with people that are all the world. "In My Wall" I public daily things and my friends can comment about the matter. In “Home” appear all the update state of my friends and that’s keep me informed so that's what happens
I started using it in 2009 when my college friends forced me to create me one, since then I got addicted and use it daily uploading my photos, thoughts and states. I like it because I can contact people haven’t seen for a long time, see photos of my friends and my boyfriend control. Today I have more than 200 "friends" including real friends, schoolmates and classmate.
The creator of "Facebook" Marck Zuckerberg is a genius as saw in the movie "The social Network" he created a simple software, easy to use, where people can connect and learn about their state. First the software was for Harvard but was so successful that it was expanding across the world becoming a Mark in the world's youngest billionaire. Today "Facebook" has more than 500 million users and has been translated into over 70 languages
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario