lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011


The Christmas Day!

Good afternoon classmates! Today I will write about the Christmas Day.
This year was very special because I stay in classes then I don’t can celebrate.
The Friday in the University were a party “fair Christmas”. I meet with my friends and drink a “tail of monkey” that is a typical Chilean beverage.
Besides whit my friends (Catalina, Misael, Luis, Geri and Pedro) played “secret friend”  
My family is atheistic and me too. I don’t believe in Jesus not even in God. But the family of my boyfriend is Catholic they celebrate the Christmas and I went with them. After the twelve, I join with the Pedro’s friends and drink a beer.   
Despite of I am atheistic but I like the Christmas because is end of year and the people is happy bought the gifts.  This year Pedro gives me the clothes (two T-shirts and shorts) I love it!
But the best present for me was my pet “Gallery”: she comes to my house the last week, dirty and slim, but now she is very fat and funny.      
The Christmas Day is not really important for me and the people don´t remember the really sense of the Christmas. I hope every people stay whit your family. 

3 comentarios: