lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011




Good afternoon classmates today I will talk about my favorite beach… I like the color bronze in my skin ergo I love the beach, the sand, the sun and the waves. When I was a little girl I went to the Serena every summer with my family, but now the beach is full of people and don´t like the commotion. So with my family go to the north...

I like the stay in the beach but I really hate the water because in Chile is very cold. For this reason I go to the beach in the north of Chile.

The summer 2010 I was in Punta de Choros with my boyfriend Pedro. The Island Seagull and Choros are a paradise, is as to be in the heaven.
The sand is white such as Cancun or Brazil. The water is warm and the peoples are nice. I really enjoy stay here this summer.

In a day normal you can to swim and see a lot species of mammals such as seals, whale and dolphin.
The only inconvenient is the price of the excursions, are really expensive.
When I was in Punta the Choros I ate too. The traditional food is the seafood. I ate scallops, clams and fishes.  
I hope to return this summer with my family when the classes in my university finish.  

3 comentarios:

  1. I like La serena a lot, but my favorite is la herradura, coquimbo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhh Punta de choros is a beautiful place and you found a many animals (flora & fauna). the sand are very clear.

    bye Gricel

    ResponderEliminar