lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Cycling




Hello everybodys! How are you? In this oportunity I will talk about my hobbie: the ciclyng

I like spend my free time with my twin Natalia, the most of outdoor activities are with her.
Since we were girls we do sports such as: Athletics, swimming and basketball. But only one sport is the most exciting for me: The cycling. I love the bicycle, and I use for go to everywhere. When I go to the University in the morning, When I go to the shopping and even walk my dog I use the bicycle.
Lately I go with my sister to the park San Albert Hurtado on bicycle for relax and do sport, is the best therapy for clear my mind.
The bike almost is the best alternative for transport because does not emit toxics gases such as car, is friendly with the environment, does not emit contamination acoustic, is more economical than buy benzine, make you healthy and a lots of benefits.
I would like cross the Austal road with my sister some day.
I recommend the bike for everyone is the best alternative of transport in the city.
    

2 comentarios: