martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Cartagena

My Favourite Beach
Hello everybodys!  In this oportunnity I talk about my favorite beach Cartagena. This place is located in the fifth region of  Valparaíso and has a two beachs: Playa Grande and Playa Chica, both are beautiful but are contaminate.
 I like Playa Grande because each  year I go for celebrate the welcome party  to Universidad de Chile.  Each year thousands persons came of the Playa Grande of Cartagena for celebrate the start of new academic year. I went to three partys in the beach along of my career because in the 2010 afeter the earthquake,  there wasn´t beach party.
This year I went with my school friends and my boyfriend Pedro that got drunk. ! after with my friend Catalina (Pedro slept) danced in the sand with music live and went to eat  fish fried and drank beer.   I enjoyed visit this beach in March with my friends.
 I would like that the party was more clean because in the last opportunity all the people threw trash top the sand.
Finally other beach that I like is Punta de Choros in the fourth region of Coquimbo  here a lot of the biodiversity I went in a boat to Isla Damas and Choros.
       

4 comentarios:

  1. Do you have any photos of Pedro drunk? I think you should publish them on the blog:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i wrote abuout Cartagua too! ;)
    but just about playa chica

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have one word for you... D R U N K !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think this beach you like for one reason... sex, drugs and rock&roll

    ResponderEliminar