lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Macchu Picchu





Hi everybodys!


In this opportunity i will talk about my more interesting trip  that was Macchu Pichu in Perú. When I was in 3ª of high school my parents told meto choose where to travel for the summer like I choose Perú because I wanted to knowthe Incas ruins.

The trip was amazing! First I went with my family (my 3 sisters and my 2 parents) in Lima. Met the Gold Museum and ate all the dishes, the food was delicious. Days later flew to the most beautiful city I have ever known: Cuzco. In the city everything was magical and it seemed that nothing had changed since it was built, I met the churches, and some ruins. Finally ( as the teacher) went with my family to the town Aguas Calientes, was a beautiful place with incredible baths also the view of the river and the mountains was incredible. Finally we went to Machu Picchu was a tropical rainfall by the Bolivian winter but the scenary was beautifull. Never forget th Inca ruins in my life. It wasa wonderful trip  and I would like to repeat soon.
Professor excuse the delay in the post. I forgot :(  This post was the homework the previous is the freepost

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario