lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Godivas Correction

First i P (I) must make clear that i P (I) am NN (I’m) not a big fan of the "ciberworld", but in the moderns time WW (moderns times) is almost impossible to be out. Years ago i P (I) used to use diary messenger, have WW (had) conversation with my friends, spent a lot of time in this and usually i S (I) got fighting because of the coumputer with my stepbrother, but now i S (I) dont enjoy it so and i P (I) use it just for specific this, like coordinate works and this kind of things.
Actually the social network that i P (I) take a look now and then is Facebook, i use it to let post to my friends and receive information about events and partys.
And now i'm SP (I´m) learning to use this tool "Blogspot", i P(I) think is a good idea to know how are our classmates in this class and maybe help someone.
Moreover i P (I) use Myspace to listen music from some band that i P(I) cant P (can´t) find to download or know new bands, in fact right now im P (i´m) listening through myspace a Chilean singer called Mamacita, i P(I) saw her the last week live and i P(I) begged her to give me one cd that she was selling, because i P(I) didn't have more money to buy it (she gave it to me free). she makes really funny music! LISTEN TO HIM!
well P(Well) ... i P (I) don´t use to use another social network tool so  i SP(I) can´t tell anymore. 
that's all


pd: Simon  sorry for dont P(don´t)  wen SP(went) yesterday to your class, i P(I)can't wake up -.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario