lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

My first CD



Hello everybody!!  The first CD that my parents gave me don´t was an CD, It was an casette and was of a mouse of the television called topoyiyo, but that was many years ago. The first CD that bought was “Ni por la Razón Ni por la Fuerza” of the band Chilean “Los Prisioneros”.  I don´t remember how much it cost, but I bought with my sister Natalia whit my first allowance when I was 9 years old.  When child I liked very much the songs of Los Prisioneros because we’re are very critical and the same time very rhythmics.  Moreover I liked the vocalist of the band Jorge Gonzales because he was very rough.
The Disc has almost entire songs successful of the band, moreover included songs unpublished. This is considered by the critical how the best album collection of the group. The name of the disc   is a parody the slogan native “por la razón o por la fuerza” for it is contradictory. Some of my favourites songs are: “Tren al Sur”, “Sexo”, “Corazones rojos” and  “Estrechez de corazón”. I would like go to the they did in the Estadio Nacional in 2003. Today, many years later I like more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario