domingo, 29 de enero de 2012


DEGAS "GREEN DANCERS"




The piece of art that most I like is “Green Dancers”. This spectacular work was made for Edgar Degas. He was an impressionist that lived in the century XIX. He was important because he try to paint the movement of the people and the animals. Moreover he was a sculptor that remained in the anonymities until his work was discovered when he died.    
I really like his oeuvre and I have the lucky that I saw his work this year, when the exposure with his work come to Chile at the musseum of Bellas Artes . I enjoyed his work and I learned too much about this painter French.  My sister Paulina is sculptor too and she taught me many thing about this artist. He was a brilliant men and I admire a lot. He was a revelation because he painted the movement which in his time was thought impossible. I don’t have the opportunity to see the piece:  "Green Dancers" but I saw his sculptures and I found incredible.
I hope you enjoy this picture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario