domingo, 29 de enero de 2012




The final blog.... :(


Hi Simon in this opportunity I will talk about my experience write in the blog.
First I really enjoyed writing each Monday in the blog, because is an instance when I can improve my English not only written also my reading. Also for the blog meet new people and this is very motivating.
The things that I enjoyed of writing in the blog were improve my English, meet new people and some the topics that were really interesting such as: the Chinese horoscope, the piece of art and memorable journey.
However the most entertaining thing for me is listen the song and learn looking the missing words. It´s a good a way to exercise you ear.  My favorite class was when listens Creep of the band Radiohead.
The things that I dont like was a write a number exact of words because in some occasions I really don´t have anything more to write. Perhaps should be a flexible number of words.
The blog that most enjoyed was the Cristobal Araya because his pictures were very fun and he is a person very funny.
And also the blog of my boyfriend Pedro because he always wrote words for me
I enjoyed reading the journey of my mates because is interesting for me meet new places, I like know new experience and get data for future travels.
Finally I´d would like say thank very much for your commitment with the course in this short semester. And personally for your help in give the opportunity to take a subject, even though I don´t was registered you give a chance.

1 comentario: