domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Isa´Blogs :)
The Saturday 24 of December, (p) I worked all day I didn’t can to help to my mom to cook, like always we done =( When became my house I arrived home (wo) to 9.30 pm approximately, I was to leave to my niece to her house in Macul and later, when became my home (wo) I had that to wrap up the present to give my family, because I didn’t have time in the week .(p)This night in my house, we ate meat and rice with salads, in family, my father, my mother, my eldest brother and my little brother, while that my nice spent the Christmas with her mother. Later, to 12 o’clock we gave the Christmas hug and we wished merry Christmas! Too, my mom put the baby Jesus in the crib and we opened the presents!
The Sunday 25 of December we spent the Christmas with all my family in my house in Maipu, we wake up early because it was hot the morning, so later to lunch chicken and meat with salads I swam in my waterpool
(ww)pool. The last Christmas weekend, I ate very so much, chocolates, candies, Christmas cookies and much food! I drank “cola de mono” and juice =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario