lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

My Chinese Horoscope 2012
Hello Blogheads! Today I will write about a Chinese tradition  the Horoscope   
I really like the Chinese culture, I think is because I have the eyes similar to Chinese. Always I saw movies of directors Chinese as Hayao Miyasaki and Kim Ki Duk. I hope someday go to China.
When I was a child with my sister Natalia always read to Chinese Horoscope because both are Snake (We are twins).

 We had born in 1989. The snake occupying the 6th position in the Chinese the Snake Horoscope according to the Horoscope Snake: - “symbolizes such character traits as intelligence, gracefulness and materialism-”.

The personality of the Snake is very cold and me too. The snake is similar to me, because I am a materialist, analytical and calm. I like wear new clothes and new perfumes (the vanity is my venial sin).

In relationships Snakes are excellent seducers so they never have trouble attracting others.

Good career choices for Snakes include: scientist, analyst, investigator, painter, potter, jeweler, astrologer, magician, dietician, and sociologist.
 I like investigate about different things and I will like to be a scientist

When I born in 1989 I am a Snake of earth always seem to be calm and content. They’re friendly and relying on common sense.

The Snakes are compatibles with the Rooster and Ox. Unfortunately my boyfriend Pedro is Horse.  

4 comentarios:

  1. Bad luck about your compatibility :(. But i don't believe in horoscopes, so good wishes to you and your boyfriend anyway.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The snakes are sinister, like you :p

    ResponderEliminar
  3. LOL Pedro is horse, but i think the horoscope don't matter.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are snake! are you vindictive?? I hope that not =)

    ResponderEliminar